Sunday, December 14, 2008

The Fray


So The Fray are playing at the Gothic on January 6th. Tickets from Ticket master at 30 bucks, which is a great deal...however of course they are sold out. They are going for the cheapest 200 bucks from scalpers. I'm sorry, this is just ridiculous!! I bought Josh's birthday present Jack Johnson tickets at Red Rocks for 150 a piece- it was on his birthday at Red Rocks and JJ is pretty much amazing so I can validate spending that much.
Now that is not to say that The Fray tickets aren't as good, but come on...they are playing at the Gothic (for anyone who has been there you know its not the nicest place to play in town) It is a small little venue, and it would be awesome to see them play there. I am just upset that the band set their prices at 30 bucks and instead scalpers scooped up all the tickets and are taking away from the common Fray lover- like myself.
I wish I could go but honestly- I don't know how you can afford a 200 dollar ticket!

So, if any of you are looking to get me a Christmas present....just an idea.. :)

0 comments:

shabby cheek